This post may contain referral/affiliate links. If you buy something, GT may earn a commission.
1. In 2019: Physically, mentally and emotionally I am ready to enter into a new phase in my life. I am ready to grow and get better. I am not going to let anybody stop me mentally and emotionally. I will only do things that are best for me.
2. In 2019, I will be the CEO of my life. I will be the CEO of my life and only I will decide what will matter to me and what will not. I will be the decision maker of my life. I will take risks, I will make plans, set goals; daily goals, weekly goals; monthly goals and I will do the needful things to achieve them.
3. In 2019, I will follow the 5/5 rules. Five by five rules, what it is? Well, if someone or something doesn’t matter in the next five years, then I am not going to spend 5 minutes time thinking about it.
4. Will forget what hurt me rather focus on the lessons. In 2019, I will move by the direction of my dreams. I will not let 2018 stop me by any means. I will forget the pain of 2018 because it happened. It made me stronger. I just want to focus on creating a new version of me.
5. In 2019, I will stay single. I will be in a relationship with my goals. I will be a workaholic for this one year- “My work is my life; my work is my wife.” I will not spend my time and energy into any other person but me. I will be in love with myself. I will take myself to date. I will do things that will make me happy. I will surprise me by achieving new goals and making myself better.
6. In 2019, I will stay fit. I will build my dream body. I will go to the gym every single day. I will lift heavy weight. Besides, I will do 300 push-ups every single day which is 100,000 pushups in a year.
7. In 2019, I will spend time with my family. I will take care of my mom and dad. I will do things to make them happy. I will celebrate their birthday. I will buy them new clothes.
8. 2019 will be the year of self-respect. Will not allow anyone to disrespect me not even myself. There will be a standard and which will be followed very strictly. Even if you are my close friend, there will be some limits for you as well.
9. I will not spend money on things that I don’t need. I will make a very clear list of things that I really need. I will allocate a budget for them. I don’t want to spend my hard-earned money on buying things that I don’t need.
10. I will be very careful with my time. Time is limited and I should not waste it on pointless things. If something is not growing me or making me better, I will not spend my time on it.