At some point over half of the people experience dandruff and men are affected more frequently than women. Dandruff has several reasons, dry skin, fungal infection, product build-up and so on.
When you are looking for a solution to get rid of the annoying problems at a time only a good anti-dandruff shampoo can help you. Active ingredients containing shampoo that focuses on symptoms and fight several potential causes is the best treatment.
If you’re not sure where to start, we list here some of the best-reviewed of the best dandruff shampoo for men
10 Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Men
1. Nizoral A-D
A shampoo for dandruff treatment that helps your scalp relieving from itchiness and flakiness. Made with ketoconazole 1% to blinds your hair’s natural protein and kill dandruff. Clinically proven that this shampoo helps your scalp to maintain and healthy.
Use it twice a week to keep your scalp flake-free. Can be used on colored hair, chemically processed hair and grey hair also. Has a rich, thick lather that will leave your hair smelling fresh.
Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Ketoconazole 1% kill dandruff.
- Make the hair manageable and shiny.
- Suitable for colored, grey and all types of hair.
- Dries the hair sometimes.
Hair growth therapy and anti-dandruff shampoo which is combined both with natural essential oil to reduce itchiness and flakiness. Tea tree moisturizing shampoo for dandruff promotes fast hair growth and regrowth hair with luscious locks.
Great for hydrates the scalp, lock the moisture and clean the hair follicles to encourage healthy hair. Sulfate-free tea tree oil with lavender and rosemary are great for sensitive scalp.
Pure Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Relieves oily scalp and irritation.
- Works well for sensitive skin.
- Can be used on colored hair.
- Not for all hair types.
The #1 dermatologist’s recommended brand to relieve you from dandruff, flakiness, and itchiness. Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo Original Formula helps control scalp itching and flaking caused by chronic scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and even common dandruff.
It contains coal tar extract, which continues to work for hours after the shampoo is rinsed off. The shampoo is great for daily use that helps to maintain a healthy scalp and leaves hair clean and manageable.
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Relief from itching and flaking caused by dandruff.
- Prevents psoriasis symptoms like inflammation and plaque build-up on the skin surface.
- Control redness and irritated skin caused by seborrheic dermatitis.
- The smell may not be pleasant for everyone.
Amplixin Scalp Therapy Shampoo is specially formulated with tea tree oil and peppermint oil which is great for dry and flaky scalp helps back to health. Sulfate-free shampoo that reduces irritation.
Made with clinically proven ingredients which work for all hair types and reduce hair damage. It has red clove, bio-mimetic peptides, and caffeine that stimulate the scalp and slow down the hair loss.
Amplixin Scalp Therapy Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Block negative effects of scalp inflammation
- Paraben-free and cruelty-free
- Doesn’t work for all hair types
A therapeutic dandruff solution that removes flaky scalp, cleanse clogging, dirt, oil and makes your hair healthy. Morocco Argan Oil, jojoba oil and peace kernel make your hair shiny with moisturization.
It is great for nourishing and give your hair more volume. Saga oil, tea tree oil, rosemary oil will reduce hair loss, relief from itchiness and flakiness and control excess oil. Regular use will make your hair having perfect health, shine, and luster.
Natural Sage Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Make your hair healthier.
- Great for sensitive scalp.
- Not for dry scalp
Puriya scalp therapy contains ingredients like tea tree, arnica, sage and rosemary that work synergistically to effectively promote healthy scalp and hair. It prevents dandruff and embarrassing white flakes. Also reduces itching and scalp irritation.
The shampoo removes excess oil and other impurities as well that leaves the hair looking healthy. It also moisturizes, nourishes the scalp and stimulates hair follicles that encourages hair growth.
Puriya Anti Dandruff Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Made with all-natural ingredients.
- No harmful chemicals such as sulfate, paraben, sodium chloride
- No synthetic fragrances.
- PH balanced and gentle on the scalp.
- The smell may not be pleasant to certain people.
A shampoo made with all-natural ingredients to solve all your hair and scalp problems. DHS, Zinc shampoo is a medicated solution for many scalp problems like seborrheic dermatitis, scales, scalp sores and much more.
This shampoo works great for reducing dandruff. It calms irritated and inflamed skin. It also relieves you of itching and flakiness. The shampoo has a conditioning formula that nourishes and improves your hair and scalp condition. It’s great for all skin types.
DHS, Zinc Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Works to calm irritated and inflamed skin.
- Conditioning and healing formula.
- Relieves from itching and flakiness.
- May not work on some scalps.
Such shampoo made for nourishing your hair as well as solving scalp problems. Jason Dandruff Relief Treatment Shampoo has a combination of sulfur and salicylic acid that treats mild psoriasis and dermatitis to help eliminate flakiness and itchiness.
It also contains rosemary, jojoba and olive oils that soothe, heal and moisturize the scalp. The natural ingredients rebalance and conditions the scalp to prevent future dandruff. This shampoo is great for daily use on any hair types.
Jason Dandruff Relief Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Controls flaking, scaling and itching associated with dandruff.
- Prevents seborrheic dermatitis.
- Nourishes and moisturizes the scalp and hair.
- May not work on certain hair types.
A shampoo formulated with zinc parathion which avoids flaking and itching. It’s specially made for men’s scalp. American Crew Anti-Dandruff Plus Shampoo removes sebum and oil from the scalp that helps to prevent both eczema and dandruff.
Using it on a constant base helps you get rid of your dandruff related problems. It also has a nice rosemary fragrance that leaves you with a refreshed feeling after every wash.
American Crew Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Prevents dandruff and eczema problems.
- Reduces flakiness and itching.
- Great for daily use.
- May not work for some scalp types.
Head and shoulders offer a medicated extra strength dandruff shampoo made with 1% selenium sulfide. It cleans, protects and moisturizes the scalp. PH balanced gentle shampoo for daily use on all types of hair relieves from flakes, itch and removes oil.
The new tri-action formula reduces the size of the zinc particles in the shampoo that means improved cleansing. It gives you all the cosmetic benefits of leading beauty shampoos.
American Crew Shampoo Pros & Cons
- Offers relief from toughest flakes.
- Cleanses protects and moisturizes the scalp.
- Prevents dryness, flakes, and itching associated with dandruff.
- The fragrance may not be pleasant for everyone.
If you are a person who is suffering from dandruff since long, you’d love to perceive the problem vanish as quickly as possible.
Choose the right dandruff shampoo for you according to the variety of your needs. Look at each shampoo’s list of ingredients, each factor should determine your buying decision.